Value a work-life balance? Don’t want to be a Walmart Vet?
Can you contribute to the positive culture of our practice? Can you build relationships with our clients? Can you communicate effectively and help continue the growth our practice? Then come visit us!
We are an expanding family owned and operated, 3 doctor small animal practice with an unmatched local reputation (check us out online!). We provide a positive, motivational, supportive work environment for our staff encouraging continuing education and professional and personal growth. This creates an environment where we are excited to come to work, dedicated to our mission and set up to succeed.
We are client focused and strive to better the community by improving the health of its animals, strengthening the bond between our clients and their four-legged companions and supporting local organizations.
We have a team of exceptionally capable RVT’s that allow you to do Doctor stuff.
Looking for the ideal personality for our practice. Schedule, benefits can be negotiated.
- Full (3-4 days a week) or Part-time position
- 2-3 + years experience including surgical and dental ideal but confident New Grads welcome to apply.
- NO AFTER-HOURS and flexible schedule
- Pro-Sal compensation with a guaranteed $100,000 base
- Partnership potential
- Mad vet skills are a bonus but we are looking someone, first and foremost that will exceed our client’s expectations and treat our staff and client’s as they would want to be treated.
- Excellent time management, concise communicator, and motivated for growth
Excellent benefits package includes Health Insurance, 401k match, CE Allowance and CE paid time off, Licenses and Dues, Uniform Allowance, Life-Insurance, Paid Vacation time, Employee Discount Program, Special interest training subsidy.
Come join our family!
We are a growing, busy, independent hospital that values our practice culture and employee satisfaction as much as the exceptional quality medicine and client service we provide.
We are looking for an experienced RVT that fits into our supportive, team culture, is detail-oriented, goal-driven with a desire to grow professionally, and has superior time-management skills. Exceptional income and benefits package including: Uniform allowance, Life insurance, Health Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Holiday pay. Paid CE and Licensing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time